Facility Rental Fees
Listed below is rental information on many of SPAR's facilities. Click on any facility below for pricing and don't forget to download the proper application(s) for rental.
Please review the required services and fees information. This covers insurance coverage, stage hands, security, and liquor permits. For additional information excluding Community/Recreation Centers, please contact 318.673.5100. For additional information regarding Community/Recreation Centers, please contact 318.673.7855
For rental information and questions, please contact each individual Community Center. You can click on Community Centers for the phone numbers and other information.
Click here for the Rental of Recreation Facility application.
- Multi-purpose room with kitchen - $25.00/hr
- Multi-purpose room without kitchen - $20.00/hr
- Foyer/game room - $20.00/hr
- Gymnasium - $50.00/hr
Festival Plaza (318) 673-5100
- All Events - $500.00/day plus associated cost or by contract
- Non-Profit/Established Religious Organizations - $250.00/day plus additional contracted cost or by contract
Municipal Auditorium (318) 841-4000
- Municipal Auditorium is now managed by SMG. Please contact them for rental information.
R.S. Barnwell Garden & Art Center (318) 673-7703
- Please contact the Barnwell Center for current rental prices.
Randle T. Moore Center (318) 673-7822
- All Events - $25.00/hr plus overtime
RiverView Hall (318) 673-5100
- One Bay (5,400 sq ft) - $350.00/day
- Two Bays (10,800 sq ft) - $650.00/day
- Three Bays (Entire Hall - 16,200 sq ft) - $850.00/day
- Non-Profit/Established or Religious Organizations, above rent totals would be one-half (1/2) of what is listed.
RiverView Theater (318) 673-5100
- All Events - $1,100.00/day
- Non-Profit/Established Religious Organizations Events - $425.00/day
- Hall usage on other than performance days for rehearsals, technical set-up and other activities required in the development & implementation of a performance - $25.00 per hour.
Where, in connection with the rental of any city-owned building, the setting up of exhibit booths is required, the following additional charges shall apply:
Novelty Sales 15% of gross sales
Electricity supplies to exhibit booths:
- Up to 300 Watts - $10.00
- Up to 300 Watts - $10.00
- 300 to 1,000 Watts - $15.00
Food/Beverages sold or served in the Building:
- Catering Charge (for Profit Events) - 10%
- Catering Charge (for Non-Profit Events) - 5%
- Alcohol - 20%
- Novelty Items - 15%
Facility Rental Required Services
Verification of Insurance Coverage
Verification of insurance coverage of $1,000,000 property damage and bodily injury with the City of Shreveport as an additional insured with a waiver of subrogation is required for the use of City-Owned building. This should be provided by your own insurance company and verification of coverage must be received in the office no less than 30 days prior to the 1st day of the schedule event.
Uniformed Off-Duty Security
Uniformed off-duty security is REQUIRED by the City for renting the Public Assembly Facilities. For requirements and price quotation, call the Shreveport Police Department at (318) 673-6945 or (318) 673-6946.
A liquor permit is required when alcohol is sold, served or consumed. Contact the ABO office at (318) 673-6140.
Stagehands are REQUIRED any time the theater is rented. Contact the Local 298 at (318) 227-2914 or (318) 458-8884, or Bill Carrier (Star Productions) at (318) 549-9098, or Brad Matthews (318) 455-0020.
Box Office Services
Ticket Master at (318)741-9700, Pierre Bossier Center Information Ctr: (318)747-7500.
Catering/Concessions Services Available
Call for more information (318) 673-5100 or (318) 673-6420; Concessions (318) 617-5941; Municipal Auditorium contact (318) 636-2000.